Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Christmastime in the City

We're sitting here in Georgia, playing games with my brothers and eating chocolate chip brownies my mom made and I couldn't be more content. The next few days are filled with shopping, eating, and everything and absolutely nothing. It's nice to be out of our chilly house in Utah and be in this nice, cozy house with people around and always food made in our two fridges (one filled with korean food, the other with american). 


Our two Christmases were pretty awesome (I'd even say best Christmas yet) and I got everything I wanted! I do realize not everyone gets that privilege and feel very grateful that my hubby listens up throughout the year and the couple weeks before Christmas when I drop the serious hints about the stuff I kinda sorta would really like to have. {sigh} I love love love being home. Definitely not missing our cold little house in Logan right now.